Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Little about me Danielle :)

I am 27 years old a mom of 3, wife, girlfriend, friend, and trying to be as brother Eddie put it a Swiss Army knife in my church. I was born and raised in church I received the Holy Ghost when I was 5 years old. I had probably the greatest childhood and then things started to change when I was about 13. My parents made the decision not to go to church anymore, they let us kids still go with my grandparents who have been and still are Elder Pillars in the church in Roseburg, OR, if we wanted to go we could or if we didn't we didn't have to. My other Grandparents were ministers in Coos Bay, OR. I had my first "boyfriend" at 13 (what were my parents thinking)he was a "good" pastor's son (or they thought so)it didn't work out and later on found out he was not so "good". At this age when my parents stopped attending church I had to make a decision whether I was going to continue going to church or stop like my examples. I continued. During this time it felt like everything that could happen to me happened good and bad. About a year and a half later my parents decided to attend another church and made us leave the church we grew up in and attend with them, I was angry, frustrated, bitter, and started to rebel in my way. I went back East with my grandma to get away for a little bit and rebelled more, I did nearly everything I wasn't supposed to do I was angry and rebelling was the only thing I knew to do to let it out, I drank, partied, wore things I shouldn't have, had a tattoo, and put myself in situations that could have became devastating. Sorry, to be blunt confessing my faults and showing you where I come from and about me. I did all this at the age of 16, when I got back from the East I went and stayed 4 months with my grandparents in WA where I didn't do the things I did back east but I did do other things like whack off all my hair :0, I am so thankful for my grandparents here with them is where I grew up, felt loved, needed, what I said mattered, that I did have an opinion. After 4 months I moved to Coos Bay, OR to finish school, God knew what he was doing even if I didn't a month after I moved there, started going back to church, getting things more straightened out I met my husband at the time I didn't know he would be my husband but shortly after meeting and talking we both knew, it is really funny because when we talked we were at so many places at the same time and never met before. Ten months after meeting we were married against wishes, most wishes, and I was 17. I was done with school knew what I wanted and went for it LOL, my personality. And NO don't you do it. Less than a year after being married I found out I was pregnant, exciting and scary, I was 18. I had my son Jacob Michael 3 months premature talk about putting all your faith and trust in God, in a situation like that there is nothing else but that. I did miraculous the doctors said it too he had no problems and was perfectly healthy we went home in 2 months also. When he was 6 months old we moved to Portland, OR area and started attending Oregon City United Pentecostal Church, Bro Gleason's church. I am so thankful for this transition while we never really felt like we belonged, we met wonderful people, have great friends there, and without it I don't know what would have happened. During this time we had 2 more children Judah Milo and Kaleigh Louise. In March of 2010 we went and visited Wenatchee, Wa and against my wishes I fell in love, I fell in love the the area, the people, and the church and felt drawn for the first time in a long time I felt like this is where I belonged. In May of 2010 we moved here and best decision I ever agreed to, I am so thankful and blessed to be here working and trying to be a swiss army knife to my church, family, and this city. Well thats it in a nutshell I am sorry if you took offense to anything its not meant to be the bible says confessing your faults one to another so that is what I did confessed my problems growing up and how they helped me evolve into ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment